Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 09:22:00 -0600

658 
TXPN27 KNES 191520
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98C)

B.  19/1430Z

C.  21.0N

D.  179.1E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/4.5

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...OW EYE IS EMBEDDED IN DG AND SURROUNDED BY MG RESULTING
IS A DT OF 4.5. PT AGREES. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...JANKOT

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.