Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:12:14 -0600

458 
TPPN10 PGTW 191810

A. SUBTROPICAL DISTURBANCE 98C (NEAR DATE LINE)

B. 19/1730Z

C. 20.4N

D. 179.0E

E. FOUR/GOES11

F. ST3.0/3.0/D0.5/21HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN. ST
TECHNIQUE

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.