Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:28:06 -0600

654 
TXPN41 PHFO 191827 CCA
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1827 UTC SUN DEC 19 2010

A. INVEST 98C

B. 19/1730Z

C. 20.5N

D. 179.2E

E. MTSAT

F. T/3.5/3.5/D1.5/24 HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS...LLCC EMBEDDED GREATER THAN .4 DEGREES IN DG YIELDS A DT 
OF 4.0. PT IS 3.5. MET IS 3.5. FINAL T BASED ON PT AND MET.

CORRECTED FOR .1 DEGREE ERROR IN FIX LONGITUDE

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   NONE

$$
POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.