Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 14:01:05 -0600

068 
FQPS01 NFFN 191800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 192000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 201800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 12S 172E 14S 180 18S 170W 22S 160W 25S 156W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 07S 178E 11S 175W 15S 170W 17S 166W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 EQ 177E 03S 177E 09S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 147W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.