Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:14:06 -0600

188 
TPPN10 PGTW 192111

A. SUBTROPICAL DISTURBANCE 98C (NEAR DATE LINE)

B. 19/2030Z

C. 20.1N

D. 179.3E

E. SIX/GOES11

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 71A/PBO XTRP/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   19/1816Z  20.3N  179.1E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.