Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:55:19 -0600

442 
TXPN27 KNES 192153
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98C)

B.  19/2030Z

C.  20.3N

D.  179.4E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/4.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS/WINDSAT

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM NOW BEGINNING TO GET SHEARED. EYE FEATURE IS GONE
WITH PARTIALLY EXPOSED LLCC IN WESTERN SEMICIRCLE. RECENT WINDSAT PASS
SHOWS WELL DEFINED AND COMPACT LLCC. WINDSAT ALSO DEPICTING NUMEROUS
50-60KT WINDS CLOSE TO AND SYMMETRIC ABOUT LLCC. DT=3.0 BASED ON LESS
THAN 1/3 DEGREE SHEAR. MET=2.0 AND PT=2.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    19/1826Z 20.4N 179.2E WINDSAT
    19/1929Z 20.4N 179.3E SSMIS

...RUMINSKI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.