Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 18:14:56 -0600

964 
TXPN41 PHFO 200014
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0015 UTC MON DEC 20 2010

A. INVEST 98C

B. 19/2330Z

C. 20.2N

D. 179.9E

E. MTSAT

F. T/3.0/3.0/D0.5/24 HRS

G. IR/VIS

H. REMARKS...LLCC BENEATH WESTERN EDGE OF 75 NM WIDE CDO...YIELDING 
A DT OF 3.0. PT IS 3.5. MET IS ALSO 3.5. LLCC IS NOW CLOUD COVERED 
AND ABOUT TO EMERGE FROM THE WESTERN EDGE OF THE CDO...SO AN FT OF 
3.0...BASED ON DT...SEEMS MORE REPRESENTATIVE. 

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   NONE

$$
POWELL

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.