Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:51:55 -0600

910 
ATPQ40 PGUM 200251
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST MON DEC 20 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N165E...ACROSS PAGAN AND 
ALAMAGAN...TO BEYOND 130E AT 15N. CLOUDINESS...SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTHWEST OF THIS 
BOUNDARY.

A SURFACE TROUGH WEST OF KOROR EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 10N135E TO 
BEYOND 130E AT 8N. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING WITHIN AN AREA 
BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 7N130E TO 10N134E TO 10N130E BACK TO 7N130E.

A TROUGH SOUTHEAST OF YAP EXTENDS EAST-NORTHEASTWARD FROM 3N140E TO 
7N153E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND SOUTHEAST OF YAP BETWEEN 1N AND 
5N FROM 139E TO 148E...AND NEAR CHUUK AND POHNPEI WITHIN 50 MILES OF 
A LINE FROM 8N152E TO 7N158E. 

A SMALL CIRCULATION IS CENTERED EAST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 20N180. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE LOCATED EAST OF A LINE FROM 22N178E TO 20N177E 
TO 19N178E. LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE FAR TO THE SOUTH OF THE 
CIRCULATION IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST OF THE MARSHALL 
ISLANDS WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N172E TO 9N180.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.