Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 21:09:05 -0600

831 
TPPZ01 PGTW 200305 COR

A. SUBTROPICAL DISTURBANCE 98C (NEAR INTL DATE LINE)

B. 20/0230Z

C. 20.1N

D. 179.5W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. SYSTEM HAS CROSSED THE
INTERNATIONAL DATE LINE. ALL FIXES FROM PGTW ARE NOW BEING
TRANSMITTED UNDER THE HEADER TPPZ01 PGTW. CORRECTED TO ADD
COMMENT ABOUT SYSTEM CROSSING THE INTERNATIONAL DATE LINE AND
NEW MANOP HEADER FOR FIXES.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.