Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:52:10 -0600

068 
TPPZ01 PGTW 200549

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 01C (W OF HAWAII)

B. 20/0530Z

C. 20.4N

D. 178.8W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. T2.0/3.0/W1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .35 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.
TROPICAL INTENSITY ESTIMATE USED FOR THIS FIX AS AREA APPEARS
MORE TROPICAL THAN SUBTROPICAL IN NATURE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   20/0138Z  20.2N  179.6W  AMSR

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.