Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 00:08:07 -0600

736 
TPPZ01 PGTW 200604 COR

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C (OMEKA)

B. 20/0530Z

C. 20.4N

D. 178.8W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. T2.0/3.0/W1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .35 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.
TROPICAL INTENSITY ESTIMATE USED FOR THIS FIX AS AREA APPEARS
TROPICAL VICE SUBTROPICAL IN NATURE. CORRECTED INFORMATION IN
LINE A TO REFLECT UPDATED WARNING TO BE ISSUED BY PHFO.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   20/0138Z  20.2N  179.6W  AMSR

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.