Subject: Pacific-NW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 00:11:06 -0600

ABPW10 PGTW 200600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVMARFCSTCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND
/SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/200600Z-210600ZDEC2010//
REF/A/MSG/NAVMARFCSTCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/20930ZDEC2010//
AMPN/REF A IS A TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING.//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) THE SUBTROPICAL DISTURBANCE PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 20.1N
179.3E, IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 20.3N 178.9W, APPROXIMATELY 485 NM SOUTH
OF MIDWAY ATOLL. THE SYSTEM HAS CROSSED THE DATELINE INTO THE
CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER'S AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY AND HAS
TRANSITIONED INTO A TROPICAL STORM. IT IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A
TROPICAL CYCLONE WARNING. SEE REF A (WTPN31 PHNC 201000) FOR FURTHER
DETAILS.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.