Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 00:35:22 -0600

562 
TXPN41 PHFO 200634 CCA
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0627 UTC MON DEC 20 2010

A. 01C (OMEKA)

B. 20/0530Z

C. 20.4N

D. 178.9E

E. MTSAT

F. T/2.5/3.0/W1.0/24 HRS

G. IR/VIS

H. REMARKS...LLCC UNDER W EDGE OF DENSE OVERCAST AS SYSTEM CONTINUES 
TO EXPERIENCE SHEARING. POSITION BASED ON ANIMATION AND VIEWING OF 
OF WELL FORMED...PARTIALLY EXPOSED LLCC. DT OF 2.5 BASED ON LOG10 
WRAP OF .4. MET ALSO 2.5. PAT 3.0. FT BASED ON MET. 

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   NONE

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.