Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 02:00:20 -0600

265 
FQPS01 NFFN 200600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 200800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 210600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 14S 170E 15S 175E 16S 180 18S 173W 20S 166W 22S 161W TO
FRONT F1 23S 158W 25S 153W. T1 AND F1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF F1.

TROUGH T2 05S 178E 10S 179E 15S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
T2.

TROUGH T3 12S 175W 15S 170W 18S 167W 19S 163W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 170W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 10S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.