Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 02:50:05 -0600

338 
TPPZ01 PGTW 200848

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C (OMEKA)

B. 20/0830Z

C. 20.7N

D. 177.9W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   20/0531Z  20.4N  178.8W  SSMS
   20/0538Z  20.3N  178.9W  WIND

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.