Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 05:56:11 -0600

161 
TPPZ01 PGTW 201154

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C (OMEKA)

B. 20/1130Z

C. 20.9N

D. 177.5W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. T2.5/3.0/W0.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .40 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 2.5. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   20/0643Z  20.6N  178.6W  SSMS
   20/0756Z  20.5N  178.1W  SSMS
   20/0918Z  20.5N  177.7W  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.