Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:13:51 -0600

600 
TXPN41 PHFO 201213 CCA
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1212 UTC MON DEC 20 2010

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C (OMEKA)

B. 20/1130Z

C. 21.1N

D. 177.2W

E. GOES-11

F. T/2.5/3.0/W0.5/24 HRS

G. IR/VIS

H. REMARKS...CENTER REMAINS BENEATH W EDGE OF DENSE OVERCAST. 
SYSTEM STILL BEING SHEARED AND WEAKENED OVER PAST 24 HRS. LOG10 
WRAP OF .4 STILL YIELDS DT OF 2.5 AND BOTH PAT AND MET AGREE. FT 
BASED ON DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   NONE

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.