Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:42:04 -0600

101 
ATPQ40 PGUM 201441
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE DEC 21 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SHEAR LINE EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N164E...ACROSS THE 
CNMI...TO BEYOND 130E AT 15N. CLOUDINESS...SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTH OF THIS 
BOUNDARY FROM 130E TO 143E. SIMILAR CONDITIONS EXTEND ALONG AND UP 
TO 250 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY FROM 149E TO 162E.  

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE FAR SOUTH-SOUTHWEST OF A CIRCULATION AT 
21N178W IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS 
WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N174E TO 9N180.

$$

M AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.