Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:24:41 -0600

043 
TXPN41 PHFO 201823
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1820 UTC MON DEC 20 2010

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C OMEKA

B. 20/1730Z

C. 22.4N

D. 176.1W

E. GOES-11

F. T/2.5/3.0/W1.0/24 HRS

G. IR/VIS

H. REMARKS...CENTER PARTIALLY EXPOSED ALONG WESTERN EDGE OF CDO. 
SHEARED SYSTEM YIELDS DT OF 2.5 WITH A PAT OF 2.0 AND MET OF 2.5. FT 
BASED ON DT AND MET.

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   NONE

$$
MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.