Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:40:11 -0600

072 
TPPZ01 PGTW 201835

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C (OMEKA)

B. 20/1730Z

C. 22.2N

D. 176.1W

E. SIX/GOES11

F. ST2.5/3.0/W0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 71A/PBO XTRP/ANMTN. ST TECHNIQUE YIELDS 2.5 T
NUMBER.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.