Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:00:13 -0600

156 
FQPS01 NFFN 201800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 202000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 211800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 18S 179W 21S 170W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
T1. 

TROUGH T2 13S 176E 16S 175W 17S 165W 21S 155W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 01S 179W 06S 172E 10S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 178W AND 162W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.