Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:03:24 -0600

125 
TXPN41 PHFO 210003
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
2355 UTC MON DEC 20 2010

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C OMEKA

B. 20/2330Z

C. 23.8N

D. 174.6W

E. GOES-11

F. T/2.5/2.5/W0.5/24 HRS

G. IR/VIS

H. REMARKS...LOW LEVEL CENTER EXPOSED ALONG WESTERN EDGE OF DEEP 
CONVECTION. SHEARED SYSTEM YIELDS DT OF 2.5.  PAT AND MET AGREE. FT 
BASED ON DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   NONE

$$
MORRISON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.