Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:54:48 -0600

639 
ATPQ40 PGUM 210254
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE DEC 21 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N170E TO NEAR 
18N150E...THEN CONTINUES WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD ACROSS THE CNMI TO 
14N136E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING WEST OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 
80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 14N137E TO 16N143E...AND EAST OF THE CNMI 
WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 16N149E TO 17N161E TO 20N171E 
TO 25N171E TO 25N158E TO 19N149E BACK TO 16N149E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHWESTWARD FROM ASUNCION ISLAND AT 
19N145E TO 24N138E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND WITHIN 100 MILES OF 
THE TROUGH AXIS.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE WEST OF A WEAK CIRCULATION CENTERED SOUTHWEST 
OF CHUUK AT 4N145E IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTHEAST OF 
KOROR BETWEEN 3N AND 6N FROM 133E TO 140E. 

CONVERGENT WEST-SOUTHWEST FLOW IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST 
OF KWAJALEIN ATOLL WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 8N169E TO 10N180.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.