Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:45:07 -0600

208 
TPPZ01 PGTW 210541

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C (OMEKA)

B. 21/0530Z

C. 25.2N

D. 173.9W

E. FOUR/GOES11

F. T1.5/2.5/W1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/0043Z  23.9N  174.5W  AMSR

   HATHAWAY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.