Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 00:08:14 -0600

651 
TXPN41 PHFO 210608 CCA
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
0607 UTC TUE DEC 21 2010

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C (OMEKA)

B. 21/0530Z

C. 25.2N

D. 173.8W

E. GOES-11

F. T/1.5/2.5/W1.0/24 HRS

G. IR/VIS

H. REMARKS...OMEKA DECAYING RAPIDLY WITH SHEAR AS LAST REMAINING 
CB NOW MOVING OFF TO E OF WELL EXPOSED CENTER. SYSTEM REMAINS BARELY 
CLASSIFIABLE. BUT FOR NOW...DT 1.5 WITH CENTER JUST BEYOND 3/4 
DEGREE OF DG SHADING. PAT AND MET AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   NONE

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.