Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:00:13 -0600

846 
FQPS01 NFFN 210600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 210800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 220600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 09S 160E 10S 162E 18S 168E 17S 175E 18S 175W 19S 170W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 12S 175E 15S 179W 16S 170W 20S 158W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 EQ 176E 08S 163E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 23S 170W 25S 155W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 160W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.