Subject: Pacific-NE: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:35:09 -0600

986 
TPPZ01 PGTW 210833

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C (OMEKA)

B. 21/0830Z

C. 25.8N

D. 173.4W

E. FOUR/GOES11

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 17A/PBO XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   21/0341Z  24.7N  174.1W  TRMM
   21/0522Z  25.2N  173.8W  WIND

   HATHAWAY

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.