Subject: Pacific NC: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 06:05:14 -0600

235 
TXPN41 PHFO 211205
TCSNP1

CENTRAL PACIFIC TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY - FIXES
NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
1204 UTC TUE DEC 21 2010

A. TROPICAL STORM 01C (OMEKA)

B. 21/1130Z

C. 27.0N

D. 173.6W

E. GOES-11

F. T/1.5/2.0/W0.5/24 HRS

G. IR/VIS

H. REMARKS...OMEKA WEAKENING MORE GRADUALLY NOW...BUT STILL 
WEAKENING NONETHELESS. EXPOSED LLCC ARGUABLY WITHIN 3/4 DEGREE W 
OF DG SHADING OF OVERCAST OF LAST FEW REMAINING...VERY SPARSE 
ISOLATED CB. BUT CONVECTION IS DISUNORGANIZED AS SYSTEM BECOMES 
POST TROPICAL AND IS BEING DEEMED UNCLASSIFIABLE AT THIS TIME. THIS 
IS THE LAST FIX ON OMEKA.

I. ADDL POSITIONS 
   NONE

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.