Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:41:26 -0600

270 
ATPQ40 PGUM 211441
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED DEC 22 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N163E TO 16N150E. SCATTERED 
SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND AHEAD OF THE FRONT WITHIN AN AREA 
BOUNDED BY 13N152E TO 20N174E TO 25N174E TO 25N163E TO 20N163E BACK 
TO 13N152E. THIS INCLUDES WAKE ISLAND.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE ACROSS KOROR IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS 
WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 9N132E TO 5N132E TO 5N136E TO 8N137E BACK 
TO 9N132E. 

CONVERGENT WEST-SOUTHWEST FLOW IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS 
NORTHEAST OF MAJURO WITHIN 90 MILES OF A LINE FROM 9N173E TO 11N179E.

$$

M AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.