Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:01:08 -0600

641 
FQPS01 NFFN 211800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 212000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 221800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 08S 160E 13S 165E 18S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1. 

TROUGH T2 11S 166E 13S 175E 14S 180 16S 175W 18S 165W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 18S 179E 18S 174W 25S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 01S 176E 08S 163E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
CZ.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 160W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.