Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 20:46:29 -0600

086 
ATPQ40 PGUM 220246
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED DEC 22 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N173E...NORTHEAST OF WAKE 
ISLAND...TO 14N151E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
FOUND WITHIN 150 MILES OF THE FRONT FROM 25N173E TO 15N160E. 

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE NORTHWEST OF KOROR AND YAP IS GENERATING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 16N130E TO 12N144E.

CONVERGENT SOUTHWEST FLOW IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS NORTHEAST 
OF MAJURO WITHIN 130 MILES OF A LINE FROM 10N175E TO 13N180.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.