Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 02:01:11 -0600

555 
FQPS01 NFFN 220600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 220800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 230600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 10S 160E 15S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASSIONAL OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 03S 173E 06S 168E 07S 162E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 09S 172W 13S 161W 18S 153W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF
T3.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 13S 172E 18S 175W 20S 163W 25S 150W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASSIONAL RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
180 MILES OF CZ.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 155W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.