Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:54:49 -0600

004 
ATPQ40 PGUM 221554
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU DEC 23 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT CURVES SOUTHWESTWARD FROM NORTH OF IWO TO ISLAND AT 
25N140E TO BEYOND 130 AT 22N. CLOUDS AND PATCHY RAIN ARE FOUND ALONG 
AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE COLD FRONT.

ANOTHER COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM NORTHEAST OF WAKE 
ISLAND AT 25N175E TO NORTHWEST OF KWAJALEIN AT 15N164E. EXTENSIVE 
CLOUDINESS...WIDESPREAD RAIN AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE 
OCCURRING NEAR THE COLD FRONT EAST OF WAKE ISLAND...OR EAST OF A 
LINE FROM 15N168E TO 25N175E.

A NEAR-EQUATORIAL TROUGH REACHES EASTWARD FROM MINDANAO THROUGH 
7N130E TO END AT 4N146E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE PRESENT NEAR THE 
TROUGH SOUTH OF KOROR WITHIN 95 MILES OF A LINE FROM 4N130E TO 
2N135E.

$$

CHAN

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.