Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:57:16 -0600

014 
FQPS01 NFFN 221800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 222000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 231800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 160E 13S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 16S 178E 19S 173W 20S 162W TO STATIONARY FRONT
SF TO 22S 155W 25S 150W. CZ2 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ2 AND SF IN THE AREA NORTH OF 22S. ELSEWHERE, POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF SF. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ3 03S 160E 06S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
150 MILES OF CZ3.

TROUGH T 10S 173W 13S 168W 19S 159W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND SOUTH OF SF AND BETWEEN 170E AND 150W,
EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS.
ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 07S 165E 14S 165E 09S 173W 09S 164W EQ 141W EQ
175E 07S 165E, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH
SEAS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.