Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 02:07:04 -0600

062 
FQPS01 NFFN 230600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 230800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 240600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 11S 166E 09S 170E 08S 175E 10S 180 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 15S 179E 17S 176W 18S 172W 19S 164W 20S 160W 22S
155W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF 23S 153W 25S 149W. CZ2 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ2 AND SF IN THE AREA EAST OF
175W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2. 

TROUGH T1 01S 160E 03S 163E 04S 166E 05S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 16S 160E 18S 166E 19S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 13S 174W 17S 169W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 165W, EXPECT EAST TO
SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO
VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 07S 165E 14S 165E 09S 173W 09S 164W EQ 141W EQ
175E 07S 165E, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH
SEAS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.