Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:58:36 -0600

985 
TXPS29 KNES 231556

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94P)

B.  23/1432Z

C.  13.0S

D.  152.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...CONVECTION MEASURES SLIGHTLY MORE THAN 2/10 FOR A DT OF
1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.