Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:06:03 -0600

632 
FQPS01 NFFN 231800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 232000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 241800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 18S 179W 18S 172W 21S 163W 25S 154W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.  

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 160E 07S 170E 10S 179W 15S 170W 19S 164W 23S
155W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ2 IN THE AREA
WEST OF 168E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 16S 175E 14S 180 15S 177W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130
MILES OF T1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 180 AND 160W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UP TO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA BOUNDED BY EQ 160E EQ 120W 25S 120W 25S 130W 20S 145W
14S 155W 07S 170E 07S 160E EQ 160E, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 25
KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.