Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 15:13:16 -0600

872 
TXPS29 KNES 232111

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94P)

B.  23/2032Z

C.  13.9S

D.  150.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS... VERY DISORGANIZED SYSTEM.  POSITION BASED OFF MW PASS AND
EXTRAPOLATION.  JUST OVER 2/10 BANDING FOR DT=1.0.  MET AND PT AGREE.
FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    23/1800Z 13.7S 150.9E SSMIS

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.