Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 21:13:12 -0600

364 
TXPS29 KNES 240311

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94P)

B.  24/0232Z

C.  14.8S

D.  149.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/TMI

H.  REMARKS... 3/10 BANDING FOR DT=1.0.  MET AND PT AGREE. FT BASED
ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    24/0041Z 14.7S 149.8E TMI

...SALEMI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.