Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 02:00:17 -0600

603 
FQPS01 NFFN 240600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 240800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 250600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 19S 180 19S 175W 19S 170W 20S 165W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.  

TROUGH T1 09S 173E 10S 180 13S 175W 16S 169W 18S 163W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 17S 175E 14S 180W MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY OCCASIONAL RAIN
AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 180 AND 160W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.