Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 03:53:39 -0600

058 
TXPS29 KNES 240951

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94P)

B.  24/0832Z

C.  15.8S

D.  148.1E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D1.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...94P IS TAKING ON A MORE CONSOLIDATED AND ORGANIZED
APPEARANCE IN IR IMAGERY WITH CONVECTION WRAPPING AROUND LLCC AND
EXTENSIVE DENSE OVERCAST FILLING IN BETWEEN CONVECTION. RECENT SSMIS
MICROWAVE IMAGERY SUGGESTS LLCC MAY BE A BIT TO THE ENE OF POSITION NOTED
ABOVE BUT NOT CONCLUSIVE. 6 TENTHS BROKEN BANDING GIVES DT=3.0 WHICH IS
UNREALISTICALLY HIGH. MET=1.5 AND PT.2.0. 30KT SHIP REPORT FROM 06Z SE
OF LLCC WAS NOTED. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...RUMINSKI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.