Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 241200.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 08:21:14 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 241200
WARNING AND SUMMARY 241200.
WARNING VALID 251200.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
STORM WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 50 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 47N 155E 51N 155E 56N 163E 53N 180E 42N 180E 47N 155E.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 984 HPA
AT 47N 141E SEA OF JAPAN MOVING WESTNORTHWEST SLOWLY.
WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS WITHIN 1200 MILES OF LOW SOUTH SEMICIRCLE AND
500 MILES ELSEWHERE.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 992 HPA
AT 39N 165E FAR OFF EAST OF JAPAN MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 20 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 400 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE AND
300 MILES ELSEWHERE.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
NORTHERN PART OF SEA OF OKHOTSK.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 29N 125E 26N 125E 20N 120E 23N 116E 26N 120E 29N
122E 29N 125E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 47N 160E 50N 160E
50N 180E 37N 180E 43N 167E 47N 160E.
SUMMARY.
LOW 984 HPA AT 46N 159E NW 15 KT.
HIGH 1044 HPA AT 44N 112E SE 10 KT.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.