Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:24:33 -0600

104 
TXPS29 KNES 241523

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94P)

B.  24/1432Z

C.  16.6S

D.  147.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 3.0 BASED ON .4 WHITE BANDING.  MET AND PT ARE 2.5.
FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    24/1021Z 16.0S 147.8E SSMIS
    24/1116Z 16.0S 147.4E AMSU

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.