Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 14:08:05 -0600

821 
FQPS01 NFFN 241800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 242000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 251800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 11S 173E 13S 178E 16S 177W 18S 174W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVT AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ.  

WEAK TROUGH T1 11S 175W 15S 170W 17S 167W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 15S 160E 20S 155W 25S 149W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 179W 22S 175W 20S 167W 22S 159W 25S 152W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 132W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 160W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.