Subject: Pacific SW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 15:44:52 -0600

948 
TXPS29 KNES 242142

A.  04P (TASHA)

B.  24/2032Z

C.  17.2S

D.  145.4E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...THIS WILL BE THE FINAL BULLETIN UNLESS SYSTEM MOVES
OVER WATER.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SIMKO

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.