Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 02:00:11 -0600

264 
FQPS01 NFFN 250600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 250800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 260600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 15S 175E 15S 180 17S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.  

TROUGH T2 10S 175E 11S 180 13S 175W 16S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 21S 177W 20S 170W 21S 163W 22S 159W 25S 151W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF T3.

WEAK TROUGH T4 16S 158W 20S 154W 23S 149W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES
OF T4.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 135W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 160W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.