Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 13:59:05 -0600

145 
FQPS01 NFFN 251800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 252000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 261800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 10S 171E 11S 175E 13S 179E 15S 177E 16S 173E SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.  

TROUGH T2 07S 174E 09S 180 11S 178W 12S 175W 15S 170W 16S 168W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 14S 159W 16S 155W 20S 152W 25S 151W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 176E 23S 180 22S 175W 22S 170W 23S 165W 25S
160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 176W.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 160W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.