Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 260000.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 20:16:10 -0600

WWJP25 RJTD 260000
WARNING AND SUMMARY 260000.
WARNING VALID 270000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 988 HPA
AT 47N 141E SOUTHSOUTHWEST OF SAKHALIN ALMOST STATIONARY.
WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS WITHIN 1500 MILES OF LOW SOUTHWEST SEMICIRCLE
AND 1000 MILES ELSEWHERE.
ANOTHER LOW 998 HPA AT 47N 161E
MOVING NORTHNORTHEAST 20 KNOTS.
GALE WARNING.
EASTERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 40 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER WATERS
BOUNDED BY 53N 160E 60N 163E 60N 180E 48N 180E 50N 170E 53N 160E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 25N 126E 20N 124E 08N 110E 10N 108E 15N 109E 20N
108E 23N 115E 25N 119E 25N 126E.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHWESTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 45N 175E 46N 180E 32N 180E 37N 175E 45N 175E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 50N 156E 58N 164E
51N 180E 40N 180E 50N 156E.
SUMMARY.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1008 HPA NEAR 07N 113E ALMOST STATIONARY.
HIGH 1020 HPA AT 32N 170E ESE 10 KT.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 22N 126E TO 24N 131E 27N 134E 27N 137E.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.