Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 02:01:05 -0600

189 
FQPS01 NFFN 260600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Dec 260800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 270600 UTC.

 LOW L [1007 HPA] WAS ANALYSED NEAR 11.5S 176.2W AT 260600 UTC.
POSITION POOR. LOW SLOW MOVING.

TROUGH T1 12S 165E 11S 170E TO L TO 13S 175W 15S 170W 15S 162W 20S
156W 25S 152W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY
AT TIMES AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.  

TROUGH T2 15S 174E 18S 176W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 16S 160E 19S 165E 25S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 23S 167W 25S 162W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 160W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.