Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:54:51 -0600

343 
FQPS01 NFFN 261800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Dec 262000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Dec 271800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 15S 175E 16S 179E 16S 180 17S 176W 18S 173W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1.  

TROUGH T2 10S 178E 11S 180 12S 176W 14S 171W 17S 166W 20S 162W 23S
159W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 11S 159W 14S 156W 17S 154W 22S 153W 25S 152W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T3.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 165W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.